Thursday, July 23, 2009

pickles pickles pickles

addie and sharon (more fabulous neighbors) called to say they had some extra cucumbers and wanted to know if i could use them. you bet!!! here's what i did with them and a few of our own:



"Now that's the best tastin' pickle I ever hoid!"

they actually turned out and they are still crunchy. I amaze even myself-next on the docket: homemade wheat bread using ground up wheat from my wheat grinder (ann gave me hers-love you ann!) and umm in case you were wondering. . . yes they are in their pajamas and yes we are eating them for breakfast. :)

2 comments:

Grandma Ann said...

Good girl. This brings back so many memories of hours and hours each summer over a hot stove.

Becky said...

What!? You pickled without me!? Next time I want to come!