Wednesday, October 13, 2010

love

(Learning how to wink)


Lilly loves to love!

Everyday and totally out of the blue she tells me that she loves me. and not just me but all of us
These moments are so random and in no way are they an attempt to get something like her way.
Take last night-
She was eating dinner outside with the "Rawlings 3" (of the 5) and she quickly ran inside and yelled "I LOVE YOU MOM!" and went back outside to eat.



Tonight while watching a video on the "computerroom" (her word for computer) she looked over at me and said "Mom I love you the best!"

Man, this kid makes my heart smile

WE LOVE YOU LILLY!

2 comments:

Anna said...

i know that is what she always says. i was sitting on the couch and she says "anna, I love you" and she just kept on saying it. :)

Watsonville said...

It's amazing how she can give her love so freely. She's an angel that you were so lucky and blessed to have.