Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Couldn't be prouder

Look what Kirsten picked to read for her book report.

I loved this book as a kid-okay okay I still do. I brag that it's the last book I've read.

I couldn't be prouder at this moment as her mom!!!!

Well unless she brought home a copy of the Guinness Book of World Records.
( I have a feeling that it has been ruled out for all kids and book reports - probably due large in part to me and my inestimable book reports on the "worlds fattest twins" spanning my 2nd to 5th grade reading career. And, well, it hasn't really improved much since then.)

To which I say: Book Club shmook club who wants to start a Movie club or a People Magazine club? How about a find the best Milkshake in the valley club? Or the best Nacho's? Let's do something mindless for ourselves-who's with me?

7 comments:

Laurel said...

Best Judy Blume book EVER.

And I'm in for ANY non-book club that has YOU in it.

So needed the 5 minutes of you tonight.
xoxo

Brian Bullock said...

Mr. & Mrs. Juicy O...can't be beat. Loved the twins, the tallest man and the longest mustache...ALWAYS had to look for them

Anonymous said...

I just read that book last month. Helped me a ton.

Watsonville said...

You know that is MY book! The only two books I've read is Super Fudge and the Book of Mormon. I still have the Super Fudge book you gave me for my 20th birthday! Have I read it again? No. I'm still waiting for the movie to come out.

Oh, I love the new club ideas! That's one I can take part of. We already know who has the best waffle fries.

The Whitmore's said...

Um.....well you know that lady with the longest nails in the world is a moe! I guess she missed the "good grooming" class in beehives. Oh well.....she got in the book.

You want a good book? "Are You There God, It's Me Margaret?" Now there is a read! Love you long time! xoxoxoAim

Jill said...

So laughing over here. Rachel is at this very moment finishing her book report on Super Fudge. And Cole, has asked for...and received the Guiness Book of World Records for Christmas the past two years. They update it every year you know...and the 2009 edition is in 3-D. Run...don't walk to Barnes and Noble tomorrow.

xoxo

Uzi said...

I'll always be hooked on Ramona Quimby, probably because I looked as ratty as she does when I was a child.

I will join in on the Best Burrito in the Balley, or i bean Valley. Sorry I started to pronounce it en espanol while mis dedos did the typing. Lo siento. :)