Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Valentines Cookies

Today my sister and I made Valentines Cookies

Apparently I made these back in '91, put them on sticks and made an arrangement out of them- I have no recollection of doing this but my sister did and was in the mood for making them today.

To which I say THANKS-

Thanks for the fun afternoon

Thanks for buying all of the ingredients

Thanks for letting me use some of them for Visiting Teaching treats (It totally counts!)

Thanks for Cleaning my Kitchen

Thanks for staying and helping with the after school pandemonium

Thanks for using your singlehood for good

Thanks for being such a great sister

Thanks for making me laugh

Thanks for making my kids smile!



XOXO

7 comments:

Laurel said...

"thanks for using your singlehood for good". I love that.

I'll do it next time. (grin)
xoxo

Watsonville said...

I only wish I could have been there to enjoy the fun. So can I expect a few of those in the mail in the next day or so? Love the picture of Lilly too. Who knocked out her two front teeth?

Uzi said...

THANK YOU for making me not work the better half of the day! :)

LOVE YOU!

Kerri said...

Those cookies look like they are from a magazine! Seriously, why are you not my visiting teacher? :)

Anonymous said...

Great job!! Those are best Valentines cookies!! Looks delicious!!

The Whitmore's said...

Um....Lilly looks like Boo.......Something you need to tell me? Your cookies are so cute! Kristy is sista of the year! YEA!

The Whitmore's said...

Sorry....not boo......BEN.....Lilly looks like BEN! Maybe it's just from all that Bible Study!