Sunday, May 31, 2009

REALLY?

So a facebook friend of mine posted today (and I quote) :

"really wishes she had a huge glass of caffeine-free coke in crushed ice with a straw. It doesn't get any better than that."


Ummm yah it does. Try Coke WITH caffeine.

I mean it's like saying:

"really wishes she had a huge pizza without any cheese. It doesn't get any better than that."
OR
"really wishes she had a banana split without any ice cream. It doesn't get any better than that."
OR
Really wishes she had a chili dog without a hot dog. It doesn't get any better than that." (actually you just got yourself a bowl of chili)
OR
"really wishes she had chips and salsa but substituted corn flakes for the chips. It doesn't get any better than that." (based on a true story-college roommate with food issues)
OR
Come up with one of your own that I can add to my list.

Is this woman serious? Yes, Yes she is. Oh and did I mention she is the mother of 9 children- Hey sistah do yourself a favor and DRINK THE CAFFEINE!

7 comments:

lisa said...

I knew I LIKED you!! AMEN!! I'm toasting you with my "fully loaded" diet coke....at 9:45am.

Anonymous said...

Ditto! Just went to McDonalds for a big fat DC and am gulping it down while reading. Ahhhhh.... caffeine.

Laurel said...

i hate that you're funnier than me...but you are.
you are.

Watsonville said...

Do they still sell Jolt anywhere?

Nancee said...

REPRESENT!

shari berry bo-berry said...

TAMMY! you are hilarious girlie. now that i found your blog through sonya's i will be visiting often for a good laugh or two! :) hope that's OK with you!

shari berry bo-berry said...

and p.s. I LOVE COKE! with caffeine of course!!!!!!!