Monday, August 17, 2009

back to school


well this is it

-the last week of summer vacation and I've gotta say:

it went by too fast!

Am I actually saying that? I can remember my first summer with the girls (only three years ago-feels like a lifetime) and wondering how I was ever going to make it.

I'm kind of sad because I have enjoyed this summer with the girls. We played lots and went on fun outings and it's Lilly who I feel the most sorry for-she has LOVED playing with her big sisters every day.

So each day we are going to try and do something fun to suck the marrow of life out of their last few days

Today: Back to school haircuts and a late night with friends

They all got a trim and after someone would make a big deal about the older girls hair Lilly would say "Me! Me!" and then tossle (I know it's not a word but that's what she did) her hair for a compliment too.

No comments: