Tuesday, March 23, 2010

She's 1

Eating your first ice cream cone on your first b-day
I can't believe you are one today
This year has flown by
Last night I snuck into your room and watched you sleep
I stared at your beauty
I wished for your future
I gave thanks to Heavenly Father for you
I am blessed to be your mom
You are so delightful and
ALL girl
Your sisters adore you and it is so kind of you to let Lilly love/torture you (you never even cry)
Happy Birthday Sophia Jenee Hall
We love you very much!

5 comments:

Laurel said...

that was yet another happy day in my life. hard to believe it was a whole year ago...really?

wow.

very very sweet post, my dear.
xoox

Uzi said...

As do I. Happy Birthday Phia!!
xoxo Aunt Ti-Ti

Tami said...

Happy Birthday Cutie Pie!
I can't wait for summer. I hope she sneaks over to swing and jump.

Grandma Ann said...

I can't wait to give her a big hug and kiss when I arrive. Wish her Happy Birthday for me.

Watsonville said...

1 yr old! Make it stop. Guess you can start working on #5!