Friday, May 14, 2010

the game




A HUGE thanks to my dear friend for her:

Last minute-totally unexpected-amazing seats-to the Jazz game Monday night.

How did you know I was on a ledge and needed to get out of the house?

You REALLY are a good friend to have sacrificed so much for me



I Love benefiting from your sacrifices-(and I have on more than one occasion!)

God bless you for your kindness!



Hey and who knew I would run into my mom working her Part-time gig at the Papa John's kiosk- (That's a whole other blog entry-Oh wait, you can actually see what her funds go towards by returning to my blog entry from Saturday May 10, 2008 Mother's Day Blog entry. It helps to pay her dues)

1 comment:

Laurel said...

in the words of my good friend Gloria Estafan..."anything for you".
(but next time, let's you and me go. I miss you.)

xoxo