Tuesday, June 8, 2010

O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!

Here are a few reasons why today was so fab:

1. Breakfast at McDonald's

2. Road trip to Logan (for a funeral-not so fab)

3. Road trip with Jim

4. Road trip sans little kiddies

5. Fun :Tour de Jim in Logan

6. Meeting many of Jim's old buddies at the USU Library where he worked (10 years ago)

7. Seeing how much said buddies still loved and missed him

8. Seeing and holding (barehanded-no white gloves) a First Edition Copy of the Book of Mormon-signed by Jospeh Smith-(actually had to hold back the tears- it was incredible)

9.Eating lunch at "Le Beaus"

10. Going to J&J's Nursery in Layton

11. Buying lots of shrubs and flowers

12. Getting an amazing deal on said shrubs and flowers

13. Coming home and having my girls run to my arms with excitement

14. Dinner at Taco Bell

15. Chortled in my joy for a frabjous day!

I love my life!

No comments: