Monday, August 11, 2008

pics

I was cleaning house on my phone-ya know, getting rid of old text messages and pictures when I realized I never posted about these precious pics. So I will spare you the stories but rather just give you captions and let you enjoy the photos.
Anna's class talent show group-they did a lip sync and dance

yo! yo! yo!

She ate all 10 of them!

Favorite people

Lilly's first family road trip



Holiday canned food drive that Anna organized in the neighborhood


Lilly's first voting experience




Grandma Ann and Lilly coming home from Logan



Jim fresh out of knee surgery



My mom: the face of Time Out for Women

3 comments:

Watsonville said...

Where can I get a poster of mom like that? We need to snag all the left overs!!!!

vanwoerkomhe said...

Tam,
Just took a second to see your blog and that Lilly looks so my like YOU! Such a doll! I HAVE to meet her and soon! We must get together and make it work. I know you are super busy and so is Laurel and so am I but we have to do it...before Sept. if possible? Talk to Laurel and let me know when you gals can make it and I'll be there! LOVE YOU!
Heidi

Heather said...

Lilly is so beautiful-she looks just like you!