Monday, October 5, 2009

Our Lady of Lourdes



Every year we pile the kids into the burb and head to Magna for the the annual fundraiser of the "Our Lady of the Lourdes Church" It is an all you can eat spaghetti dinner and Colossimo's donates the sausage for the meatballs
-one word=delicious!



It's a cool event and a way to expose the kids to diversity here in Utah


(not so much religious though-
more like cultural: it's in Magna haha)












We look forward to it every year.
It really is a great time and a very ecumenical experience.

Come with us next year- it is usually held on the absolute coldest rainiest Sunday in October. I don't know how they do it but man the timing is amazing...dare I say divine?!
oh and did I mention the free wine? Man I love those Catholics!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

i love you.
that's all.
the end.

(but mostly , i love the last picture. gotta love magna.)

Jill said...

I just read about this in the paper. I wanna go!!! Call and remind me next year.

Holly said...

Looks like it was wicked good.

Becky said...

I love this! I am coming next year!!!