Thursday, July 1, 2010

enjoy it now...

I have come appreciate it when someone older puts motherhood into perspective for me by saying:

"Enjoy it now because it doesn't last forever!"

OR

"Enjoy it now because it goes by so fast!"

I always agree with them and I recognize and give thanks every day for how blessed I am to have children and be a mother. It is better than I could have ever imagined

HOWEVER

I am quite confident that I will NEVER miss this phase of motherhood...




Ahhh cute right? yah, until you recognize that it is dirt(a daily occurrence!)


For reals?!
I don't even know where she found the blue scout face paint

2 comments:

Grandma Ann said...

You may not miss is, but I can assure you that you will laugh and laugh at these pictures as the years go by. Oh, how I miss them all.

Watsonville said...

Oh she is so cute! You just need to get a puppy to lick it all off her face. Or just leave it all on there and see how thick the beard can get.