Saturday, April 19, 2008

she did it!

Well she did it! Anna cut her hair and is donating it to Locks of Love. She was so excited to FINALLY have enough hair to donate and I am so proud of her!!

My favorite part was after it was done and styled she looked in the mirror and said "Oh I look cute with short hair. I think I will keep it short for the rest of my life." And you know what, she does look good, real good! How wonderful is that? She didn't cry or lament over her lost long locks.
And how about Kirsten's flowing curls?!

Here she is checking them out. . . And true to Kirsten form-"smile for the camera!!!"
What a couple of Beauties! I wish I could take the credit but alas, they get it from their mother. . who I am sure is also so proud!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Go Anna... I am so proud of you!

Love Ya...
Emily

Laurel said...

Anna, you look SO great with that shorter hair! And even greater because of the smile that comes when you've done something SO kind for someone else.

I adore you girls!

Brooke said...

anna looks so much older with short hair. darling, darling. both of them.

Watsonville said...

She looks adorable! We all love it. She looks so mature and beautiful! Look out boys.....

Erickson Family said...

Anna and Kirst ... so cute!! We miss you so much!! Can't wait to see you!! Love ~ Your Favorite Aunt!! :)

Jana said...

WOW!!!! Anna you are amazing. You look fabulous with short hair. Kirsten you have gorgeous curly locks. Two darling girls.