Friday, May 9, 2008

so today I look like a man. I know I have have had days like this one before but today is different for some reason. Maybe it's do to the fact that I am in casual pants and running shoes (and have been for the past 2 days-not really sure why) or it could be that after a hearty walk this a.m. I noticed my back was sweating (and I don't really ever sweat). I showered and got ready but the hair wasn't right so I put it in a pony and now I just look like that guy in high school shop class who didn't know what to do with his long locks either. I have a cold so my voice is lower than usual, the token man hairs on my chin really make me feel feminine- and for some unknown reason I am craving beef jerkey. What's happening to me? Not to shabby huh? This is my LDS sinlges shot. I really think I will get the ladies with this one!!!

6 comments:

Jam said...

Well the chances of a second child have just decreased dramtically.

Holly said...

Hey, I was on that hearty walk with you and after four miles through the streets of the Draper Lowlands, who wouldn't look like a man?

Watsonville said...

Wish I could have been there! All you need next is a flannel shirt and some dog tags.

jdiggity said...

Dude - that is awesome! :)

Brooke said...

the aerosmith song is perfect.

and did you really just draw eyebrows on for fun? they look hard to wash off.

Brooke said...

if you didn't just draw eyebrows on, i'm going to be really REALLY embarrassed.