Friday, September 26, 2008

Cravings Gallore!


This has definitely been a weird pregnancy. Well just different from Lilly mainly.

This time I can eat meat- and lots of it. A few weeks ago Jim asked if I had been to Burger King lately and when I sheepishly answered yes he asked " do they know you on a first name basis there?" What's a girl to do? The Jr. Whopper was calling my name (many times in one week to be truthful-oh well!)

This time around I have acne-none of that pregnancy glow. I look like a thirteen year old who's father is constantly reminding her to wash her face at night and "don't forget the clearasil!"

I crave rootbeer, popcorn, meat, candy, Burger King, and today I hit an all time low-Top Ramen. That's right, Top Ramen. I actually cooked and ate an entire bowl of chicken flavored Top Ramen and enjoyed every minute of it. I am quite certain that my blood pressure is off the charts due large in part to the sodium intake that I just consumed.

And should you see me and wonder how far along I am let me go ahead and curb the shock factor. I look 6-7 months and yet I am only a mere 15 weeks.

This is our last baby and I have always said "Go big or go home!" Well, here I am: big at home so what does that say about me? (no rude comments please-I'm a fragile hormonal pregnant lady who is big enough to crush you)

9 comments:

Natalie said...

whatever! you look beautiful and you totally have that glow about you. do you know the sex yet? maybe all the differences mean it a boy!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Natalie. It means you are having a boy.

Laurel said...

i love foody tammy.
i totally "get" her.

I MISS YOU.
can we still be friends?
xoxo

Jill said...

you look marvelous my dear. you wear it well.

Nancee said...

Blah blah blah, you're so fat, blah blah blah, oh no you're just ginourmous, blah blah . . . Helloooo, you're pregnant! You look pregnant! You aren't fat anywhere except where you're pregnant!

cmdance said...

Tam - I love the cravings! Mine was Mac and Cheese - but not the good kind that my husband makes with good macaroni and fancy cheeses - nope I wanted the fakest bright orange proceesed cheese right out of the kraft box. You go girl cuz once its over - its over and you have to go back to worrying about your beautiful figure! Lets hear it for baby boys!! I've got my fingers crossed for you - but a girl will be great too!!!

Camille

Jana said...

is it bad to have cravings if you are not pregnant? I just love food too much!!!! I will come and eat with you anytime. Keep eating, feed that baby!!!!!

Austin Stevenson Owens said...

Meh, eat what you want and go to the gym. That's what I'm doing, and it's a lot better than ignoring what you really, really want to eat. Just remember... you know the diabetes test they give you? Learn from me and DON'T eat chocolate cake AND a chocolate bar right before starting your fast. Not only will you nearly pass out the next morning, you'll have to go BACK for the three-hour sitting... :)

vanwoerkomhe said...

Tam I'm so excited for you and Jim. Naturally I had no idea #2 was on the way. Hopefully this one will be a boy. And maybe I'll get to meet Lily before #2 makes their entrance. Miss you more than you know! Congrats and big love to you!