Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Bring your sister to school day

(Guest Blog by Anna)

so lilly came to my school today. I think she had so much fun.

we learned new songs: 5 little monkeys, 5 little ducks, and last of all we sang 5 little frogs (lilly was really good at singing the songs) we also learned Old McDonald had a farm-we had a paper bag hand puppet for old mcdonald had a farm(it had a animal on it) and for the monkeys, frogs, and ducks it was a picture of them on a stick.

Then we played with playdough, and lilly had so much fun -she made blue stars.

On to the sancks (lilly was very happy for that) they had water, goldfish, and some apples.

we then played duck-duck-goose, Lilly had so much fun and so did the other kids that were there they would run around and tag people. Lilly was the funniest, what she would do was go duck -duck so many times and then she would tap somone on the head, say nothing and start to run thinking they would just come after her.(hahahaha) I had so much fun and I think Lilly did too. -anna

3 comments:

Laurel said...

you are SUCH a good sister, Anna!!

Watsonville said...

What a fun day! I wish every day was take your sibling to school day.

Grandma Ann said...

I'm proud of both my girls!!!