Saturday, November 21, 2009

Best $3 I ever spent!

(This post is well over due but I would be remiss if I didn't make mention of the Halloween Head of '09)

Back in October while hunting for Halloween costumes at the DI with the kiddies and my sister Kristy, we happened upon what could quite possibly be the greatest find of our lives. We all stared in shock and then giggled. We knew we had to have it. My sister and I each purchased one and good times were had. There were many a scares throughout the month of October and after finding it tucked under the covers on his side of the bed one night Jim said "What are we going to do with a head?" my response:" Umm don't you mean what aren't we going to do with a head?!"









I think we put the HALL in Halloween!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Hall in Halloween?
That doesn't even make sense.

And yet...
this is hysterical.
YOU are hysterical.

(but I would like to know the therapy bill for Sophia over this "head" that is with her in her carrier. seriously. too funny.)

Becky said...

We are laughing so hard right now! That picture of Sophie is hysterical! I hope that you are having it (the picture AND the head framed) Let me know if I can ever take it off of your hands!

Watsonville said...

Awesome! You need more pictures of that head in random places. Put it on the dash of your car and see what kind of looks you get. Or sticking out of the girls back pack. Dress him up for the holidays and the fun NEVER has to end.