Sunday, November 29, 2009

Kirsten-isms

There is a woman from Africa in our ward who sports a lovely English accent, so naturally she says "Ah-men" instead of the American version of "AA-men" tonight at dinner Kirsten said: "you know what creeps me out? How that lady says Ah-men. it just creeps me out!"



A few weeks ago while doing her hair for school she said to me: "ummm at the second coming when we get to see mom Michelle again. . . you're going to have to sleep in the guest bedroom."



She reminds us every day that she is "popular". When you ask her why she does anything she responds with "cuz I'm popular!"



And last of all, Jim asked the girls how church was. Kirsten looked at Jim and simply said: "I found it to be quite boring."


Man I love that kid!

2 comments:

The Whitmore's said...

The guest room? Now that's funny! Hey.....if that's the case......can you and I bunk up together??? Just like old times? Might not be such a bad gig!!!! We'll watch movies, eat popcorn.....order room service.....(I hear all guest rooms are equipped with that on the other side.) I'll take an ambian.....eat an entire large pizza, down a coke and the next morning say something brilliant like, "Who the H ate all that pizza?"

Ally said...

i love it! little kids are the best! is it bad i have better conversations with the little kids and not the adults that come into my office?