Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Horror!!!

Human Hair









It's amazing what one can do with a pair of "First Aid" Scissors
(and 15 minutes to kill)













Pretty sure you can guess where this is going....













"Shear" Genius that Lilly-

There's no contending- She's got skills...


If you were going for the Appalachian/backwoods "ma just done' give me a hair cut with her army knife-pass me another piece of beef jerky and a beer" look.

So I did what any mother would do at 9:00 p.m. knowing we have her "Little Gym" class at 9:30 a.m. the next day... I trimmed it up and threw on a bow.





Not bad. Not bad at all. My favorite part...when I started cutting she started crying and said, "I'm going to look like a boy." And when I finished she looked in the mirror, started to cry again and said through her tears: "I look like Justin Beaver!"

If only Lill...If only.

5 comments:

Watsonville said...

That first picture is just so sad of her. But she's a doll. At least she didn't pull a Kristy and throw it in the closet. Oh wait, Lilly did it in the closet!

Laurel said...

awesome.

simply awesome.

Heather said...

Justin Beiber...too funny

Sandy said...

I am often going for the "appalachian" look with my kids...I mean, who isn't?? I'm impressed with the fix...very impressed!

Susan said...

I've been laughing about "Justin Beaver" for 5 minutes while I try to think of something even a little bit clever to say. Oh well, it's not happening tonight.

Thank you for the laugh. Your fix-it solution looks great. Let's get together soon and compare self-inflicted haircut pictures.