Thursday, March 17, 2011

What the?


How's this for a random allergic reaction to who know's what?!

All I had for breakfast was a grapefruit

AND it got fatter throughout the day

I went to the K-mart pharmacy to pick up a prescription

I asked the pharmacist if he thought Benadryl would help my lip

"Help? You might want to see a physician about that....and soon. You might be experiencing the beginning phase of Bell's Palsy"

Bells' Palsy? For reals?

NOT my Best. Day. EVER.





Really...Bell's Palsy?!

3 comments:

Erin said...

I've had the palsy before. It was great fun.

Nancee said...

Wait, what? Is a swollen lip even a symptom of Bell's Palsy? I thought it paralyzed one side of your face. Which is kind of similar to a fat lip, except not.

Sandy said...

Did you ever figure it out??