Thursday, March 27, 2008

bad hair day

When it comes to washing my hair, I am one of those every-other-day kinda gals. Today was a wash and blow dry day. I put Lilly down for a nap knowing it takes a good hour to get ready. Now, I am sure many of you can relate to this: I do a lot of thinking in the shower. So this morning I was thinking about how I am going to build a lighthouse for Anna's state report on Maine and what supplies I will need and my visit to Michaels, walking up and down the isles, how to light the top of the light house etc. all the while I am washing my hair and putting conditioner on it. At least I THOUGHT I was. The conditioner felt a bit too slippery- Ahhh CRAP! Body Wash! What the?!!
Well, ladies I am here to tell you that Oil of Olay body wash does not wash out of your hair (I know, one would think that since it is a soap that claims to be "Nourishing and enriched with shea butter and vitamins E,A and B3 to penetrate deep within the surface for conditioning even extra dry skin" and "keeps in moisture without leaving a heavy residue" WHATEVER!!!!!) so today I am living my own version of the Bad Hair Day-shower head Seinfeld episode.

Ahhh Ya gotta love life!


4 comments:

Uzi said...

That sucks! Just as bad as the time I came home and saw you after you got your hair cut and they flat ironed your hair. Now THAT was a bad hair day. Not to be confused with your "bed" hair days, cause those are awesome!

Laurel said...

this is perhaps my favorite post ever. That is just NOTHING but funny.
(but even funnier that you are talking about buidling a LIGHT HOUSE for your daughter's school project. What a life!)

cmdance said...

Tam - you are always beautiful not matter the state of your hair! Try to focus on the task at hand - thats all I have to say for now! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Camille

Jana said...

Tam,
I was reading Tami's blog and saw your name. I am so happy that you are blogging! I too just joined the blogging community.I laughed at your hair fiasco! That's what happens when you have three cute girls to care for. Oh, it is nice to know that there are many of us that wash every other day. Every day is way too much work!