Tuesday, July 15, 2008

We Thank Thee Oh God for a Prophet

Sunday was Anna's big day!!! She was the primary pianist at the beginning of primary. We have started a new thing in primary: kids who want to play a hymn or primary song on ANY musical instrument will be the prelude music as primary begins. Anna was the first one to do it and she played We Thank Thee Oh God for a Prophet. She did an amazing job and I am so proud of her. All of the leaders were dying when I told them she had only been playing for a little over a year. She's really good and is learning so fast. I love that she can play so well and play something other than the first three bars of the Star Wars theme song.
Kirsten will be playing in 2 weeks and I'm really excited for the boy who asked if he could play a primary song on his electric guitar! ROCK ON!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

So, who's there piano teacher (you right?). Well, I'm looking for one if you know of any good ones- especially you!

Natalie said...

I didn't mean to spell "their" wrong. I'm normally a really good speller! :)