Saturday, March 7, 2009

Girl Scout Cookie Time


This baby is NEVER coming! I was doing everything I could think of until my Doc told me most women who are overdue. . . usually always go overdue. . . so here's to being overdue AGAIN.

The good news: I got on the Girls Scouts of America website and inquired as to when they would begin the public sale of cookies. They sent an e-mail back telling me of the dates, times and locations (all in the Draper Area) beginning Saturday the 13th. I plan to eat my weight in cookies before I give birth-at least I have an excuse for being the "fat" lady walking back to her car with an armful of Thin Mints and Samoas.

Oh, and Jim had better get his own boxes because I will be packing a few to the hospital as well and I am NOT sharing. That whole "no food rule" is strictly for suckers. I will properly welcome this child into the world with either a thin mint in my hand or a snickers-whichever!

4 comments:

Watsonville said...

That's the way every one should be coming in and going out of this world, with a snickers in their hand! I'd give anything to see you pushing during your contractions with a thin mint hanging out of your mouth. Now that's keeping it real!

Jill said...

I thought about you today...didn't you give your first lesson in RS? Hope it went well. Let's try to do lunch this week. I could do Tuesday or Wednesday or heck, even Thursday. My life is so crazy these days!!

Feeling your pain sista...except I've had my girl scout cookies for a few days now. I've had to hide them from myself. ha ha

Laurel said...

sorry, my dear.
your new little chiquita and i have chatted.
she knows she can't come until March 22...
sorry, but that's just the way she and I roll.

are you pickin up what I'm putting down?

Uzi said...

Haa ha ha! I think you should name her Daisy or Do-si-do or Tagalong. Even better, how about Samoa, i'll call her Sam for short, or DELICIOUS! :)