Friday, March 6, 2009

New Do's

The girls were out of school (again) today (Hey thanks UEA for a second Friday off in a row!)

So, I decided to do a girls day out: haircuts, lunch, shopping and a craft.

Here are some pics from their haircuts-they are so adorable!

I LOVE my girls!!!!

Here is their BEFORE shot



Kirsten was sooooo excited to finally have enough hair to donate it all to...



Locks of Love

Here is Lilly Getting her first official hair cut

She didn't even cry or make a fuss

And here is their AFTER shot

Anna got bangs, Kirst choped it all off (12 inches and I promise Kirstens bangs don't look that short in real life) and Lilly, well you can't really see the extensions and hi-lites I had put in but from the back it looks amazing! Ok so all I had done was even out her mullet.
It was a really fun day-and I am actually getting used to being the mom of all girls. Never in all my years did I think that A. I would ever get married, B. That I would have children, C. that I would be a mom to all girls and D. That I would LOVE it!
Life really is Beautiful!

3 comments:

Watsonville said...

See how fun your life is. Having girls is more fun because you have someone to do all that fun girlie stuff with. Boys are just gross and smelly. You're new girl will fit it so nicely!

Laurel said...

i love that you can even say, "I LOVE MY GIRLS".

life is good, my friend.
your life is good.

xoxo

Brooke said...

so cute. and i love super short bangs. honest.