Friday, March 13, 2009

Mine Eyes Have Seen the Glory

No I haven't seen our new bundle of joy yet but a close second. . .


Are these little bundles of JOY.


Oh how I love you my little thin mint. With your chocolaty goodness and crisp inside companioned with that minty flavor that no little elf has come close to reproducing.



Thank you Girl Scouts of America for pulling the world out of the emotional slump caused by the economic dredge which besets so many of us at this time. Your bright colored boxes with the smiles of today's youth and tomorrows future brings us hope for a better day and a firm resolve to wake up, shower and feed the kids a hearty breakfast of microwave chicken nuggets.

No, we may not have always gotten along-the great cookie scandal of '81 almost ended our love affair but we worked out our differences and here we are together again after 28 years- still enjoying each other and reconfirming what we always knew:
Girls Scout Cookies really do buy happiness.

3 comments:

Watsonville said...

So is that a picture of how many you bought? I would sure hope so! Take a prilosec before you start on your first box of thin mints!

Lisa Loo said...

What no baby yet? hee hee just had to do it. I know the final stage well. I have lost alot of friends and almost ended up divorced 6 times over the last 3 weeks of pregnancy. 37 weeks is about where all hell breaks loose. Something about knowing that the baby can live outside the womb but won't and then a Dr. that could help you but won't - I just don't like being held hostage by a baby and a man. It pisses me off. Good idea girl just stay locked up in your house. I'm waiting for my text!! :)

The Whitmore's said...

I just love you more than words can say! You are in my thoughts and prayers! xoxoxoxoAmy