Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Still Here

No baby yet

Not sure what else to try (castor oil is out of the question)

So I must wait. . .

and Eat. . .

Girl Scout Cookies
Doritoes
Half and Half (half coke-half diet coke)
Easter Candy
a Popsicle or two or three
Bugles
Chick-Fil-A
Frosted Sugar Cookies from Harmons
Home made popcorn

NO wonder she hasn't come yet- would you leave an environment that feeds you that well? Only to come to a world of Breast Milk, bland baby cereal and Zwieback Toasts?!!!! Ewwww.

3 comments:

Watsonville said...

That sounds like a great menu! Enjoy it all! She'll come out soon to thank the great lady that has introduced her to such wonderful food.

Jill said...

Yesterday at the Dr., he pushed my delivery date back an ENTIRE WEEK. No baby for me until 4/16. Four more weeks. I am DYING over here. Really thought I had 2 1/2 to 3. But 4? Out of the question!

Baby too small. Lungs Undeveloped. Perhaps I need to change my diet? ha ha.

Rumor on the street is that your doc was going to start you this week...no?

NICKI said...

Was that just breakfast?